Pricing for renting chalet:
- 6.1. – 30.6. —360€ /night
- 1.7. – 31.8. — 420€ /night
- 1.9. – 5.12 — 360€ /night
- 6.12. – 5.1. — 420€ /night
+ Turistic tax 2€ /person /night
Min 2 nights stay
Reduced price for only 2 persons
We are kindly asking you to contact us for final offer.
Our contact: +38631376749 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free of charge up to 60 days before arrival
- Charge for late cancellation: 30%
- Charge for cancellation 7 days before arrival: 70%
- Charge in case of no-show: 100%
Experience more with relaxingly active holidays...
At AstraMontana you will find peace and quiet.. relax and just do nothing. Have some books handy. You will also find some board games here and all you will have to do is unwind and enjoy your days off. If you find this hard, there are many choices for outdoor activities, exploring the valley or get to know more about area.
- Welcoming basket of local delicacies (homemade bread, jams and honey from the village, mountain local cheese, a bottle of dry wine from nearby)
- Transfer from Penzion Kobala, Poljubinj – Mountain Stador, where our eco house AstraMONTANA is located.
- A welcome drop of herbal bitter liqueur, according to which our house carries the name – a special type of arnica, which grows on the slopes of the mountain and beautifully blooms in the summer months.
- Getting acquainted with the house and how to handle with a self-sufficient house
- Accommodation. At the time of the accommodation, the staff prepares the necessary for a mountain lunch, later guests join in the preparation.
- Mountain lunch with local dishes
- Visit of the local dairy farm on the mountain at the milking time.
- Followed by a rest, lighter snack – coffee with local cakes
- On request organised hand mowing on pasture along the house, grabbing and harvesting the hay with the host family
- On request hiking in the mountains, tours by arrangement. Optionally with mountain electric bikes.
Supplement payment for experience – 300 Eur
Reduced price for only 2 persons – 160 Eur
(extra charge for entrance or service fees of the provider)
- Visit the Tolmin Gorge
- Hike to Slap Beri in village Poljubinj with a stop at the healing water spring, where we refresh together
or guided hiking tours, adapted to the physical condition of the visitors (Kobilja glava, Kobala, Razor mountain,..)
- Visit Valter farm, where the owner is cultivating spirits from local herbs for many years, collecting fruits and herbs along Tolmin’s surrounding mountains
- A guided walk along the “Paths of peace” – cultural and historical trail, the remains of the famous Soca front from the First World War, which reminds us of the horors of war time.
- Organizing sport activities that the Soča Valley offers (river sports, paragliding,…)
- Visit the cheese museum in Kobarid
Possibility of organised transportation of guests to accommodation; optional transport with our transportation or escort ride of the guest with their own vehicle due to the further mobility of the guest on the mountain.
Penzion Kobala & Chalet AstraMontana, Renata Komar s.p., Poljubinj 6a, 5220 Tolmin, Slovenia